Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Take a deep breath...



Well, 2012 brought a number of changes to my life, one included blogging for the first time ever!  2013 promises to bring even more changes. Once more I venture forth into the blogger-verse, not to write book reviews but to work on writing my own novel for a change.

Who would have thought that I would be taking this step?  This has been a thought in the back of mind for longer than I could recall. I never dreamed that all that I have done in the last few months would eventually have led me to this point in my life.  No one is more shocked than myself, believe me.  

I hope to use this blog as a way to share some of what I am working on, and also as a basis for finding out what it is that you, the reader, think not only of my work, but what you would like to see more of in the literary world.  This will also be a place for me to let loose when I hit a wall, and maybe with your comments and suggestions I can find a way past it.  I would like this to be an interactive experience so please feel free to leave comments, questions, etc.

So, here goes!  Wish me luck!  :-) 


2 comments: